DR. CUE ARTISTIC POOL TOUR SCORING GUIDELINES
[Return to 2010 Dr. Cue Tour Home]
[Download in Word][Download in PDF]
- Players must set up the challenges themselves! “Dr. Cue” or assistant will act as official judge on all challenge setups and scoring success. Questions may be asked at any time.
- Challenges will be done in order and scored on an official score sheet based on the diagram scoring point notations for respective challenges.
- Anyone scoring 37 out of 45 possible points in the preliminary rounds will automatically become eligible to compete in the final “shootout” rounds.
- All players in the final “shootout” rounds will shoot the same 4 challenges as used in the prelims for a “1st round score”, and then shoot the same 4 challenges again for a “2nd round score”. Cumulative score total of both rounds will determine the “final” positions of finish.
- All ties after the final shootout rounds are done will be broken via the Artistic Lag Challenge, but using a “cumulative points” total of 3 rolls instead of the prelim “best score” method.
- Any player starting but not completing the final 2 “shootout” rounds will still be paid for their “top 10” position of finish, if any, based on the “shootout” scores they do register.
Note: Every effort will be made so that players qualified from the preliminary rounds can shoot in the final “shootout” rounds. Sometimes conflicts arise with other league divisional competitions; therefore, all players will have the option of shooting their challenges by themselves to make it easier for them to register a final event “Grand Total” Score.
Special Note: Bonus payouts will not be in effect during the final “shootout” rounds!
Tour / Event Directors: Tom “Dr. Cue” and Marty “Ms. Cue” Rossman